- Academic Resources
- Faculty/Staff Information
- Academic Coaching
- Cyclone Success Coaching
- Psychology 131
- Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Services
- About Us
Photo provided by Special Collections Department / Iowa State University Library
is a centralized academic support service consisting of peer-facilitated learning experiences for undergraduates interested in requesting or becoming a tutor at Iowa State University. We work with students to identify and mobilize resources that facilitate learning and promote success.
We are dedicated to providing quality small group tutoring, consisting of 2 to 5 students, for many undergraduate courses (see a list of current tutoring needs). All tutors and tutees are currently enrolled students at Iowa State. Each tutoring group is led by a qualified peer tutor. Groups meet at a consistent day and time twice a week during the academic year and three times per week during the summer.
- Apply to Request a Tutor - Spring 2018 applications are open from January 1 to April 9
- Apply to Become a Tutor Spring 2018 applications are open from November 20, 2017 to February 11, 2018
- Access and update your current application
Students waiting for a tutor have many options:
- Review our academic resources
- Consult with the professor, the TA, or an academic coach
- Check the availability of Supplemental Instruction or help rooms
- Consider forming a peer study group
Individual academic departments and colleges may also offer tutoring opportunities and services.
If you have a question regarding Tutoring Services look over our Frequently Asked Questions. For all other inquiries, please call our office (515-294-6624), e-mail email@example.com, or contact our staff directly.
|Rebecca Nation||Program Coordinator, Tutoring Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adriana Gonzalez||Program Assistant, Tutoring Servicesemail@example.com|
|Josh Matos||Graduate Assistant, Tutoring Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Echo Zhao||Graduate Assistant, Tutoring Servicesemail@example.com|
|Keni Zenner||Graduate Assistant, Tutoring Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leah Weeks||Secretary, Academic Success Centeremail@example.com|