- ASC undergraduate Peer Ambassadors may be available to facilitate presentations for your class or organization.
- Please keep in mind submitting a request is not a guarantee of a presentation as it is based on our staff's availability.
- You must submit your request using the online presentation request form at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for adequate time to arrange a presenter. One request per presentation is appreciated. Expect to receive a confirmation e-mail if/when your presentation is accepted by our staff.
Presentations we provide are limited to the following topics listed below (1/presentation request).
- Overview of All ASC Programs/Services: Description of Academic Coaching, Psychology 131, Supplemental Instruction, Tutoring, and a time management activity. A copy of the PowerPoint and Handouts are available for your use. (30 minutes)
- Time Management: Strategies for effectively understanding time management, particularly as it relates to study skills. A copy of the PowerPoint and Handouts are available for your use. (45 minutes)
- Study Skills and Exam Preparation New and improved overview of the Study Cycle, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and time management strategies for exam preparation. A copy of the PowerPoint and Handouts are available for your use. (45 minutes)
Peak Times/Limited Availability
There are certain times of the school year when our availability is limited. Your understanding and advance planning during these times are appreciated:
- Presentations during the first and last 2-3 weeks of each semester are possible, but require at least one month notice. It is a busy time in the ASC, and our schedules fill up quickly.
- Presentations during winter, spring, or fall break can be difficult to accommodate.
- We provide workshops throughout the semester as an alternative to presentations.
Please keep in mind submitting a request is not a guarantee of a presentation as it is based on our staff's availability. Please also be mindful of the size of your group; we want to accommodate the most people possible when the need is highest. Thank you for your support!