What are Academic Coaching Workshops?
The Academic Coaching Team offers a free Workshop Series for students wanting to develop their general academic skills. There are a total of eight workshops held throughout each semester and each takes place during evening hours.
For a list of workshop dates and to register click on one of the topics below!
Findings from Recent Workshops
- Students are 33% more likely to set SMART goals throughout the semester
- 81% of students feel more comfortable approaching their instructor/TA for assistance
- 95% of students feel they are more aware of upcoming exams and assignments
- Students are 50% more likely to plan for finals using a study organizer
- 91% felt more confident about approaching their next exams
Fall 2019 Workshop Dates